Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How do you feel?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Jan 19, 2005.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I feel calm and comfortable right now , how about you?

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I was feeling okay until I read this thread...now I kinda feel awkward and uncomfortable. :D

3. :) :meh: :scowl: :( :rollno:

(Happy but regretful)

4. bassjamn

bassjamn

Jan 4, 2002
    San Francisco
    I am hungry, and slightly sleepy ...

5. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I'm alright, starting to worry about starting my homework, because we all know I have no intention of actually doing it. So it's just the whole waiting time of procrastination that's got me feeling abit awkward. Worrying about my ability to get it done even though I'm not going to do it, then setting a time further ahead so I can relax for a few more minutes. Yet, no matter how many times I push back the 'actual starting time' I still find myself putting another date on. I'm guessing I'll have some resemblence of my Honors Java II homework done....probably not. Then there's good old english and 'that' book I have to read...definitely not going to happen. Then we wander on over to math....Algebra II factoring, boring, annoying, not very difficult, overall useless...so the obvious answer; I'll do it tomorrow. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'd feel better if I had a lollypop.

6. BigTopBruno

BigTopBruno

Sep 6, 2002
    NJ, USA
    ...a little bummed. We were supposed to audition a new singer tonight, but was cancelled due to the snow. It's taking a loooong time to get this band together....I want to gig so bad...

oh, well :(

7. MAJOR METAL

Thank you for sharing Mark :)

8. You know you like it :eek:

:D

9. Still sore from the sunburn... sore from losing my mobile phone at the beach, too... sore because my mum's rubbing it in... sore that she's all of a sudden on my back to get a job...

... just sore, I guess. :crying:

10. I'm sore from kung fu training last night, but I'm used to that :smug:

11. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Back hurts like ****. Other than that, I guess I'm doin okay.

12. Life is a series of checks and balances.

I had a crappy day, so I was happy to get out of work.

I was then happy when I merged onto the freeway a guy motioned for me to merge in front of him- it was a nice, considerate gesture. That made me happy.

A few minutes later as I glanced to the passenger side and noticed that there was a big hole in the door panel of the passenger door. Evidently, the seatbelt hadn't retracted and when the door closed it broke the door panel because it was so cold for the past week or so. I was sad and angry.

When I got home I found my sick kitty is feeling better. That made me happy. Right now I'm getting ready to put the little one to bed, then I'm going to make a drink and play some Billy Squier songs on guitar. I'm pretty happy and content right now.

13. I do not understand the question.

- Spock

14. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    A little bit tired... but otherwise reasonably content... Listening to The Clash right now, so things can't be that bad.

15. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Regretful, anxious, bitter, dissapointed, resentful.

And sleepy.

16. ADbassman is feeling 'Angsty' today. :mad:

17. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    I little sad, a little anxious, but kinda happy and excited too. Life is checks and balances.

18. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I feel like some tequila, but not straight...let's see....margarita or tequila sunrise?

brad cook

19. MAJOR METAL

That is where i was inspired to start this thread ( all the Star Trek movies were on TV monday)

20. invisiman

invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    Tired, and feeling a little blue.