Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How do you get chicken fetus out of hair?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Garrett Mireles, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, I got egg yolk in my hair this morning.

I thought it was a hard boiled egg, and i usually crack them on my head, but it wasnt hard boiled..meh. Now it's all stuck in there. I tried showering but its still all greasy. Any suggestions?

2. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Shower again. This time, with Nair.

3. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Fry your head and eat it out.....

....doofis.....:D

4. All I have is pert plus. I tried using my sisters shampoo but now I smell like f****** blueberries.

5. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Maybe you are a blueberry.

*Giggles*

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Veruca Salt turned into a blueberry at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

-Mike

7. numba 1- It wasn't an chicky fetus, an egg is more of a chicken-period, real chicky fetus only happen when there are roosters around. roosters arent around in egg farms.

numba 2- scrape out all the crap you can, then take a fine tooth comb into the shower and rinse/comb all the stuff. Try Dawn (the dish cleaner) for a shampoo this time.

8. You want me...to put dishwashing liquid into my hair? I'd prefer to keep my original hair color.

9. I did. Nothin worked. Maybe I'll let my dog lick it off.

10. try a hairdryer, cheese, onions, and bacon

11. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Cracking raw eggs on your head? This following the question about buying a cab has me wondering about you, Garrett. :p

That's hilarious though...

brad cook

12. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    I have a suggestion. Do it again but this time, set up the video camera to capture it. Then send it into your local "Funniest Home Video" show. You'll win.

Oh and if you're using your sister's shampoo, chances are it's already got egg in it amongst the johoba, mushroom, aloe Vera, 11 secret heabs and spices, and of course the artificial blueberry scent.

Do you own a razor?

13. Dip your hair in PAINT THINNER!!!! It probaly wouldnt work, but it would be funny as hell!!!

14. Ice, and hammer. If that doesn't work, use mayonnaisse and sit out in the sun. You'll then be so repulsed that you'll shave your hair off and problem solved.

Leigh

15. scissors

or as charles suggested, paint thinner!

16. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Seriously, get some shop hand soap (LAVA), you know the kind with pumice in it. If it can get grease off of skin, if can get egg out of your hair. Plus, most of that stuff smells like oranges, which is much less feminine smelling than blueberries. :D

17. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Use dawn dish soap. It is a degreaser... it won't do **** to your hair color.

18. i want to smell like blueberries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.