How do you tell a guy you're not interested?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by disenchant, May 19, 2007.

1. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    Start off by showing up in this T-shirt (nice rack, by the way! ;) :p ).

[​IMG]

Then say, "I think we need to talk."

Then, kick him in the nuts.

kickedintheballs.jpg

Works every time!

2. Personally, I prefer to be lead around for a few years, have my heart ripped out of my chest, thrown to the ground and have someone river dance all over it.

But hey, if you want to be *nice*. :D

Seriously, the desperate type sometimes need a little more than a subtle hint. If you can't avoid his calls simply lie to him. Tell him your interested in someone else, getting back with someone, or have a contagious skin disease. A good one is faking tourettes.

Okay, so it's hard for me to be serious, but I think you get the idea. "A little white lie"

If that's not your style, just kick him in the groin and spray him with mace. (there I go again)

3. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    See him again, and talk about your period. And continue to talk about your period. Then ask him if he'll go get you some tampons.

Either that, or call him up, and say it's not working out.

But the first way is much funnier.

4. much agreed

5. Loose Cannon

Loose Cannon

Feb 12, 2007
    Missouri
    Gee, guys! Aren't ANY of you ever rejected by women? I could write a book-full of rejection tactics!! (just kidding, sort of...)

Dis, just get another date,real quick. It would help if he was 6 1/2 feet tall, and built like a linebacker. Then make sure this guy sees you with him!

Or, start talking about your "probation", ... your credit card debt,...your crazy ex-boyfriend,...your stuffed animal collection,...

6. Loose Cannon

Loose Cannon

Feb 12, 2007
    Missouri
    Don't shower or wash your hair...
    eat beans and have gas...
    don't brush your teeth...
    pick your nose...
    snort when you laugh-and laugh at that...
    tell him to come shopping with you at the mall all day...
    tell him your favorite movie is "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" or something similar...
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Even I don't want to go out with you now!! :)

7. Vic Winters

Vic Winters

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    The other 3 magical words that work really well when you say them in a hushed whisper...

I have cats.

8. I agree with this logic. And if you don't like the dude, then just tell him.

9. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Tell him your last three husbands mysteriously died and then ask if he has life insurance.

Tell him your having a breakout and you need him to pay for some valtrex.

Ask him why the demons won't leave you guys alone and you don't know why they want him to die.This actually happened to a friend of mine , his wife developed a mental illness one year into their marriage.

Tell him if it matters you can never have sex due to a rare medical problem. If he persists tell him you where born without the goods.

Ask him to meet you somewhere way out of town and then never show up, do this about 25 times.

Set him up with someone you need to get back at , talk him up and tell her he is so great blah blah blah

10. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    Another option

"Have you ever gone out with a hermaphrodite?"
    "No"
    "Well, you have now. Wanna go back to my place?"

11. Good god this forum cracks me up...

Here's one more vote for the blunt honesty approach. But, that's just me, it's a tough deal, really.

12. I don't know why you just can't say: "Sorry, it's not going to work out," and end it like that. I happen to have a great deal of respect for women who tell the truth, and don't do all of that "dancing around the issue" stuff.

13. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Sunni, Just tell me NOI can take it. Sorry about the chewing thing:D

Actually most guys prefer the direct approach, I am really sick of nice girls who always say maybe.:meh:

14. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Um...email him a link to this thread?

That, or go on another date with him, but bring a ball with you. Next time he opens his mouth wide, toss the ball in and if he askes what in god's name is wrong with you, just say you wanted to see if you could get it in. If he's too stupid not to break it off after that, tell him you're part of a movement who's goal is to eliminate all the idiots in the world, and that he shouldn't breed with anyone.

15. Scratch your crotch a lot and look uncomfortable.

16. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Go on second date, but bring biggest male friend you have with you.

From their you either, just invite your big male friend over and make the guy feel like a 3rd wheel that's paying for everything.

Or, tell your big male friend "yes, that's the guy, that's the guy who touched me you know, down there..." and have you big male friend just stair at the guy until he pees his pants...

If that's not an option, go on 2nd date, eat the food then go "hold on, i have to go to the bathroom and adjust my sack, waiter! Where is the man's room!"

Then there is also option of eating food on 2nd date and telling him a long story how you were kidnapped by alien and that now you can understand all the alien signals that travel through Earth. Tell him it's driving you crazy and the messages are all around us. There is nothing he can do as it's too late...

Also, go on 2nd date, eat the food, and tell him that you really like him but you really want a baby from your doctor. Tell him that your doctor works at a mental hospital hence why he makes a lot of money and is a very nice man. Ask him if he is ok with it.

17. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    This is one thing I truley can't stand about girls (and please, don't take offense to this. I'm just trying to give you another perspective here).

Girls tend to think they're being nice by giving us a "maybe" or a "You're really nice..." etc. etc. And in the short term, yes, you are being nice. But only in the short term. Eventually, you start to hurt us with this routine. By leading us on, you convey a false sense of interest, and that keeps us from moving on. So, really, by trying to be nice to us, you're inadvertently being very, very cruel.

When girls are honest, it might sting for a bit. You may think of that as being mean. However, even though it might hurt, we'll get over it. And by knowing without question how you think of us, we're able to move on and find someone else to bother. So, even though you think you're being mean to us, you're actually helping us greatly in the long run by allowing us to move on.

You guys seem to have it backwards. Leading us on, getting our hopes up, and then hooking up with someone else and leaving us dazed and confused is one of the meanest things you can do. Just end it now and let the poor guy move on. You'll both be better off for it.

18. I forgot, eat a lot of junk food beacuse your trying to put weight on.

19. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    An alternate take on this one:

Put on a pair of Spandex tights (you're a cheerleader; I know you have some...)

Stuff a sock down there

When he asks about the "bulge" in your pants, ask him if he's ever seen those "Asian she-male" sites on the Internet

Proceed by asking if he's ever wondered why your boobs are so small (c'mon, you've said this yourself...)

Ask him if he's a member of Adult Friend Finder

If he says "no," whip out one of those credit card slide machines and as him if he'd like to sign up!

Then, tell him his free trial period is over and you can't see him again without the purchase of a full membership.

If that doesn't do it, shoot him. It's the only option you've got left...

;) :p :D

20. fryBASS

fryBASS

Aug 8, 2006
    New Haven, CT
    agreed.