How do you want to Die?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by AuG, Sep 10, 2005.

1. AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    I was watching a Bond flick the other night, and I saw a guy take a laser beam through the back of the head. Man if I had a choice, that's how I'd go out. How 'bout you?

Lets try to keep it clean ;)
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Peacefully in my sleep?
  3. zac2944

zac2944 Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Advanced Karma Sutra position accident. Go out with a bang!
  4. AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    Do you think you'd go on dreaming forever? I always wondered what people thought about that. Almost like you could control what you did in your dreams and it would be like a life after death.

Whoa I'm starting to sound way too much like Major Metal. :p

5. During sex/on the ****ter
  6. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    In bed with several hookers. I want to time it right, so I die right as I climax. I'll be coming as I'm going.
  7. DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
  8. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    saving a kitten or something.
  9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I don't. So, I won't.
  10. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    I've been wondering which will be worst: dying in my sleep and not even noticing it, or going down with a fight and on the last moment realizing that existance is about to end.. :meh:
  11. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    If I were to be killed in the line of duty then let it be because I was too stupid to realize that it was time to fall back and re group and not because some ass clown detonated a bomb remotely and I happened to be nearby.

If I were to go during my civilian moments then I want it to be while I am doing something I love.
  12. While sleeping or while doing something I like!
  13. BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    Doing something heroic.

14. Not yelling and screaming like the rest of the people on my bus.

15. I want to die having sex with a 16 year old girl on a 60 foot boat.

Instead of what is more likely, sex with a 60 year old girl on a 16 foot boat.

16. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    If I don't die tomorrow, I never will... :spit:
  17. Ed: That's no way for a man to die.
    Drebin: No.. you're right, Ed. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine...having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go.
    Wilma: (cries) Oh... Frank. This is terrible.
    Ed: Don't you worry Wilma. Your husband is going to be alright. Don't you worry about anything. Just think positive. Never let a doubt enter your mind.
    Drebin: He's right, Wilma. But I wouldn't wait until the last minute to fill out those organ donor cards.
    Wilma: (crys again)
    Ed: What I'm trying to say is that Wilma, as soon as Nordburg is better, he's welcome back at Police Squad.
    Drebin: Unless he's a drooling vegetable. But I think that's only common sense...
  18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Chased off a cliff by a bunch of topless women.
  19. flatwounds

Apr 22, 2003
    Sydney, Oz
    You beat me to it. I should have guessed though, with your "Police Squad" signature. :hyper: