how do you

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by pbass1, Aug 12, 2005.

1. pbass1

Dec 8, 2004
    now i know that this is, probably been asked before, and yeh you guys probably think its stupid....but...

how do you do the thing where you take your bass and make it fly around your back and come to the normal postition? :ninja:

it has always fascitated how?

(dont make fun of me too much...)
  2. Is it really worth learning when you inevitably will accidently release the bass into the air causing much damage to both the bass and your surroundings?

One safer way of doing it is where you take your right arm and put it through the strap and by your side, and then the bass can swing in a circle using your neck and shoulders as a pivot. When it reaches back to where it begun, your right arm can easily go back into the strap.

Try it very slowly and safely first... and I will not be responsible for any damage you inflict your bass or any other things that may be affected by improperly executing the bass spin trick.
  3. pbass1

Dec 8, 2004
    yeh thanks...i have straplocks....and i won't be doing it much band area is small and my guitarist's face is at the same level as my head stock...but just somthing to try... :smug: between that...jumping off my bass cab and head banging and random'll be a good show... :bassist:
  4. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    Watch the video in this thread: