How does it feel to be alive today?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Aug 13, 2018.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

So friends..... How does it feel to be alive today?

For me at least, exhausted.

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Guest

Feb 11, 2008
    Other than the alternative, still alive and semi-well. :)

Gaolee likes this.
  3. Present!

MAJOR METAL likes this.
  4. Fat

5. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    Exhausted, semi-well, present and fat.

pcake likes this.
  6. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
    that pretty much sums it up for me, too.

FrenchBassQC likes this.
  7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Better than yesterday.
    I started physical therapy to help restore some range of motion in my neck, and it worked!

-Mike

8. I played a gig this weekend and a lot of people were happy and dancing. I helped build a house today and a family can take a hot shower , poop in a warm room , and cook a nice dinner without having to chop wood and split logs. I stopped by an old friends house on the way home and fixed a leak in his shower so now his floor won't rot. All four of my rotten kids are doing O.K. Seahag (my lovely wife) hasn't tried to hit me with her cast iron frying pan in weeks. Except for a few aches and pains (which no one really cares about anyway) I'm on top of the freekin' world.:thumbsup:
    If I had croaked last night , these would all be moot points.

9. Biggbass

Biggbass

Dec 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Other than a few dozen fire ant bites on my feet and left hand it feels pretty good.
    It rained 6 inches in two hours here on Saturday and now all the ground insects are displaced. I had to unclog the swimming pool overflow drain yesterday and was crouching down on the ground and got into some hidden fire ants big time. Am taking Benadryl and using Benadryl ointment to keep the itching under control.

Ugh Ants!

10. Nashrakh

Nashrakh

Aug 16, 2008
    Hamburg, Germany
    Every day better than the next!

11. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    tumblr_nfti3rON8B1t7bv54o1_400.gif

Jim Nazium likes this.
  12. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    Hello

13. Stiff, pain, but aleve... uh I mean alive. o_O

the_home, pcake and FilterFunk like this.
  14. ddnidd1

ddnidd1 Supporting Member

Yeah, yeah, yeah, right......but which compressor do you use ?

15. What's the best Alive for Death Metal?

16. Doing good. I have been entertaining my mother in law. She has no short term memory, so I've been able to tell the same stories over and over

Oddly and hbarcat like this.
  17. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    A lot better now that we have blue skies in Sacramento again!:hyper:

It was so nice to be able to open windows this morning and let the cool Delta breeze in without all that smoke.

18. 928cat

928cat

Aug 6, 2018
    USA
    Hurt my back a week ago and it's not getting better. Put a rusty nail into my heel hitting the bone two days ago. The weather is cooling a bit and I can't go running because I'm gimped. Haven't had more than five hours sleep since this began.

Other than that, it's a great day to be alive! lol. I'm looking at the bright side, I haven't seen the Urgent Care bill yet.

19. Ironbar

Ironbar Inactive

Aug 24, 2013
    Tigard, Oregon
    I'm a little tired because I didn't sleep well last night, but other than that I feel pretty good today!

20. Irritated by a lot of little things ... but trying to remember to be grateful for the big things (health, friends, job, etc)

Corbusier and slobake like this.
  21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021