1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

how long did your carvin order take to ship?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by centralharbor, May 31, 2007.

1. centralharbor

centralharbor

Nov 21, 2005
    hawaii
    i ordered the b800 on may 16 and the status of it still hasn't moved from received, yet they charged my card for it. i used their online contact support form maybe 5 times and no one has said anything. how long did it take for your order to move from received?

2. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    call the 800 number they are horrible about responding to e-mails

3. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    +1 They're good about taking calls. FWIW, they shipped my amp the same day I placed the order.

4. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Ozarks
    Yeah, give them a call. Mine arrived in 4 days but I know Vic just bought one and it took longer than expected to get it.

5. mmb

mmb

May 15, 2007
    Michigan
    Ordered mine (B800) on May 21st and received it on the 30th. Memorial Day was in there and Ground shipping from CA to MI takes some time.

6. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Mine took 8 days to Vancouver Canada.

7. Dirty Dave

Dirty Dave

Oct 17, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Three days to Florida but I paid an extra $25 for express shipping.

8. centralharbor

centralharbor

Nov 21, 2005
    hawaii
    Ok, guys that said to call them was right. Called, the guy on the phone said they had no record of the order or shipment of it, so I give him the tracking number and my phone number. He didn't call me back, but the next day I got an email saying that the order shipped.

Would have liked it to shipped when it was charged to my card, but I guess the response was quick when I called, so can't really complain about that I guess, just their lousy email responses.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021