Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How long does it take?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by jenderfazz, Mar 27, 2004.

1. I made a thread a while ago about a bad Labella string. The director of sales replied to my email and said he'd ship off a replacement Monday. That was 2 weeks ago and I'm not sure if my strings are coming in anymore. Anyone have experience, especially Canadians?

2. tappel

tappel

May 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Unfortunately, 2 weeks from US to Canada is nothing. If it was a month, I'd say expect it any day now. :meh: I ship my stuff from New York; Australian customers get orders from me quicker than Canadian customers do.

Of course, you could always double check to see if your replacement was indeed shipped.

Tom

3. I usually get things from the states via USPS in two weeks but three to four weeks is not unheard of, I would wait a month before I would get too worried.

4. I guess I'll wait it out a little more. Thanks. Today marks 3 weeks, by the way.

5. Ok, it's now almost 6 weeks... Should I contact them? And how should I go about it, the contact sheet on the site?

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Labella is usually very reliable with their customer service. I wrote them a wonderful praise email and got a free tshirt in less than a week.

Remember, if they sent USPS, it probably got lost. USPS sure does lose a lot of my stuff.