How long does it take?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by jenderfazz, Mar 27, 2004.

1. I made a thread a while ago about a bad Labella string. The director of sales replied to my email and said he'd ship off a replacement Monday. That was 2 weeks ago and I'm not sure if my strings are coming in anymore. Anyone have experience, especially Canadians?
  2. tappel

May 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Unfortunately, 2 weeks from US to Canada is nothing. If it was a month, I'd say expect it any day now. :meh: I ship my stuff from New York; Australian customers get orders from me quicker than Canadian customers do.

Of course, you could always double check to see if your replacement was indeed shipped.

3. I usually get things from the states via USPS in two weeks but three to four weeks is not unheard of, I would wait a month before I would get too worried.
  4. I guess I'll wait it out a little more. Thanks. Today marks 3 weeks, by the way.
  5. Ok, it's now almost 6 weeks... Should I contact them? And how should I go about it, the contact sheet on the site?
  6. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Labella is usually very reliable with their customer service. I wrote them a wonderful praise email and got a free tshirt in less than a week.

Remember, if they sent USPS, it probably got lost. USPS sure does lose a lot of my stuff.