How long would I go away for if I killed a couple of 11 year olds?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassturtle, Jun 13, 2005.

1. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    So I wake up this morning to my neighbor calling to tell me that a couple of kids from across the street keyed my truck, his car, and another neighbor's van.

I was so irked I was seeing red. We've been having problems with these two kids for a while. About a year ago they broke into an empty house and destroyed the inside with fireworks. A couple days ago they got caught sneeking around in my neighbor's bushes messing with one of his basement windows after midnight. Yesterday, the two little sh!ts took a broom stick and bashed in my other neighbor's (he's the one that caught them in the bushes) screen door. When he came out to see what the noise was, he saw them running away so he went over to talk to the dad who said "Oh...huh...well I didn't see it...I was in the back yard."

Then, last night my neighbor and I were going somewhere together (in my truck) and we saw them hiding in someone else's bushes, so I slowed down and he rolled down the window and said "You two stay off my property." That was it. Not mean. Just very matter of fact. So what happens? Anyone who's busted these kids got our cars keyed last night.

I feel the worst for one of the guys who just got his wife a brand new Camry. They carved the crap out of her hood. The other guy's minivan only had a couple of small scratches, but mine was the best - One of the little idiots carved his girlfriend's name in my driver's side door - not real bright.

I called the cops, but I know nothing is going to happen and we're all going to end up having to pay for the repairs out of pocket. It's so damn frustrating.

The best part - The cop who came out this morning was a hot young female :cool:
  2. Oh man. that just sucks. Sorry to hear.
  3. 11, or 17 cops showing up at the door will put the fear in them pretty quick. You would hope so anyway.

Any chance of getting any money out of their parents, or at least talking to them?

When I was 11, or 27 for that matter, if I was caught doing that stuff my old man would have marched me over there, asked how much the damages were, and made me work it off for them by doing whatever - yardwork, cleaning their pool, etc. Probably at $5.00/hr so I would have been doing it all summer. Good thing I wasn't a total idiot growing up.
  4. well, seeing as the dad doesn't want to take responsibility, i'd just go key the idiot's cars myself. maybe he'll learn to watch his brats more often after that.
  5. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    That's what digital cameras are invented for!

Anyways, perhaps you could have asked the officer to stay the night with you "just in case those punks decide to come back" :ninja:
  6. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    see if the cops can actually get them admit that they did this, then get a police report - then, one by one, take the parents to small claims court for damages...

i would be soooo embarrassed if my kids did this type of $***!!! in the long run, the parents are at fault for all this - they should have a hold on the brats...

one thing i noticed after i got Jaco (my rotty) is that no one messes with my property! i make it obvious that i have him, we go walking in the hood' together and he pee's and poops in the front yard (i know, i know - but we have two grouchy bitches in backyard, they won't leave Jaco alone to do his business) also helps that i'm not the nicest looking Meskin' around here (i'm actually a rather nice lad)

7. cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    pictures are good. maybe install a camera. the cop staying the night is a great idea.

but i would just get a few guys to hold them down and take a hammer to their fingers. that will fix them.
  8. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Punch the little turds in the face... and when their dad confronts you... "Did you see it?"
  9. bigbeefdog

bigbeefdog Who let the dogs in?

Jul 7, 2003
    Mandeville, LA
    Usually this isn't necessary.

Assuming you have comprehensive coverage on the vehicle, simply file a claim with your own insurance co. Tell them what happened, and enclose a copy of the police report. Work with them to get the car repaired.

More often than not, especially if the damage is (monetarily) significant, *they* will file the action against the kids' parents to recover their costs.
  10. If you kill them, make sure you eat them. Less evidence left behind. Uhh.... uhhh... that's what I heard anyway.

11. powerslave

powerslave Guest

Feb 24, 2005
    United States
    Karma is a wonderful thing; what they deserve, they will get! sorry to hear about it though - that is the one of the most frustrating things that can happen :scowl:
  12. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

Ha !!
    almost fell out of my chair !
  13. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    true, but for instance, i have comp but my wife doesn't, then again, any person should know not to mess with my wife - THEY WILL SUFFER HER WRATH! :D
  14. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Actually, I had met the cop before. I had a slime ball come in and use a stolen credit card in my shop a year or so ago - she was the cop who came and took my report.

The funny thing is she knew exactly who I was talking about. She said she was over there yesterday morning writing the dad a ticket for something...real quality individuals.

She seemed to think she could "ask questions in the right way" make the kids confess, but something tells me that if the kids are used to mom and dad being in trouble with the cops they won't be phased.

What really irks me is that I'm getting my wife a new car in a couple of months...why couldn't they key her old one? :mad:
  15. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Agreed...well, in so many words. When I left to come to work, after the cop finished the report, I noticed one of the little b*st*rds bikes in his front yard. I so wanted to grap it, bring it to my store, go to town on it with a torch, and drop it back off tonight when I came home.
  16. powerslave

powerslave Guest

Feb 24, 2005
    United States
    :eek: that took some stones to turn a blind eye and not do it!
  17. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i'm sure you could of had the same effect by swapping it out with a Wish bass...

18. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Not a jury in the land would convict you.
  19. RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Get a can of that aircraft paint stripper and dump it on the old mans car.

Or take a can of gas and write Delinquents live here in the front lawn.

Or pay your 13 year old nephew $10 to rough em up

I am just trying to be funny but what can you really do? Maybe take the parents to small claims court?
  20. im all for the paint stripper idea.