Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How many kids do you have??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rickreyn, Sep 6, 2002.

1. I don't know!

9 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. I'm the only kid I have.

34 vote(s)
    37.8%
  3. 1

12 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. 2

25 vote(s)
    27.8%
  5. 3

4 vote(s)
    4.4%
  6. 4

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  7. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. >6

4 vote(s)
    4.4%
  1. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    Was curious what kind of audience you have at home!

2. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    A son, just started college. Back to listening to Lawrence Welk around the house;)

3. 4! One of them plays bass.

4. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    ONE ON THE WAY!!!!

Sorry, we're just excited.:D

5. Me. But I do WANT to have kids, eventually.

Rock on
    Eric

6. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    i'm 15, i hope i dont have any kids. :eek:

7. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    I'm only 16....

I want some little rascals some day, but not for a little while. I need to find the right woman first... But I think I am on the way to that part of it as we speak :cool: :D

8. Two illegitimate:D and by the way thats a joke.

9. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    ..i dont have any right now...
    I hope it stays that way for about 10 years though... .. I hope me and.. my girl are still together.. cause ... hmmmm..... little redheaded bass guitar playin punk rockin 3 year olds... how cool...(well they gotta take their cuteness from her... it sure as hell ain't from me)

10. My goal in life is to have one illegitimate child in all 50 states. This will probably happen when I'm a big famous rock star touring the country.

My other goal in life is to harass a celebrity. Anyone will do.

11. Wow, thats actually one of my goals too.

But my major goal in life is to dunk. If I ever succeed in elevating my 5'8'' white ass high enough to dunk a basketball, then I'd feel like I've achieved the unachievable in my life and can die a happy man.

12. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Three: 14 (d), 13 (s) and 9 (s). More of a band than an audience; the oldest plays flute in advanced band and is starting to double on oboe (it's a lot easier to get a scholarship on oboe than flute ;) ), middle son is starting on alto sax (he has a set a bagpipes too, but we never got very far with that), and youngest is getting started on keys. Wife playes flute and has a guitar that collects dust. Dog has squeaky-monkey chew toy. Cat mostly quiet.

13. fadlan bassman

fadlan bassman

Oct 23, 2001
    Austin,Tx
    I have a son that is almost 2 and a daughter on the way (Oct 18).

14. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    I have four coffer-drainers. A junior and freshman in high school (both boys), a middle schooler (a boy), and a little girl in elementary. Of the whole bunch, only the first born has obvious musical talent, and he plays trumpet in our band. Never practices, but is still good. Most frequent comment: Why you selling it dad?:D

15. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I have 2. Nino Jr (5) started Kindergarden this past thursday & Nicole (3) started terrorizing my life when she was born. :D :p

16. Jodaka

Jodaka

Jun 28, 2001
    Riverview, FL
    i have 3 - brittany is 7 (she'll be 8 in 9 days), alexi is 6, and logan is almost 5 months, although he was a premmie and should only be 3 months, but nevertheless...

jdkh

17. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    We have 0 kids but four Greyhounds. Do they count?

18. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'm only 18, but I know I have kids somewhere in my future. Hopefully after I'm married, and by choice. It scares me though. All I can think of is the immortal word of that Volkswagon commercial:

"The fact that I am responsible for another human beings life is utterly rediculous. I'm telling her not to eat that cookie that fell on the floor, when I'm thinking 'That cookie just hit the floor, it's still good.'"

19. here's our little crumb grinder...

little curtain climber.....

ankle biter...

poop monster...

:p

20. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    none...

that i know of!!

:confused: :confused: