Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How many members?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Juneau, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Just curious, but is there someplace that shows how many members we have on the board? Or even better, how many active members this year maybe?

I see the front page usually has between 200 and 300 people online at any given time, just wondering what the total might be :)

2. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    When you go to the start page, www.talkbass.com, there will be some data under your brief profile/welcome screen; if you go further and press the Forum button, and scroll down, there will be some more info: member-count, currently active members, and Today's Birthdays ;)

3. Frank Martin

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    And while I was there, and at the Today's iBirthdays page, I noticed something :ninja: ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

4. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    hehe, thanks :)

5. Frank Martin

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    You're welcome!

*throws confetti*
    :D

6. Uh-uh, 790 pages of members.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>TalkBass Forums Statistics </TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY id=collapseobj_forumhome_stats><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 width="100%">Threads: 112,462, Posts: 1,351,292, Members: 25,637

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>