How Many Of You...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Markdezy, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Yes, I love the game.

11 vote(s)
  2. No, I don't play it.

15 vote(s)
  1. Markdezy

Jan 24, 2004
    Play Counter-Strike.

I was just sitting here daydreaming about playing...

I can't get enough of that addictive game.
  2. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    great game, especially played in internet cafe's.
  3. I was playing it just today with my friends. I don't play it much, but they're fairly addicted. Apparently I'm "un-cultured", cause I only ever use a shotgun and a AWP sniper rifle. :confused: Of course, I'm normally told that after their brains are splattered on the wall! :D (in the game, that is) :bag:
  4. I only enjoy it if I'm playing it with the right people. Namely, my friends. :p
    We like to go to the 24/7 Assault servers and run around as CTs with pump shotguns. There's so much more skill involved that way.
    Not to mention that if we hit someone in the head point blank and they don't have a helmet, we can usually do more damage than an AWP headshot.
    It's really funny watching everyone else in the game switch over to shotguns because we're doing so well, and all the Ts think that by using an automatic shotgun they can beat us, when all it does is make them more trigger happy and less accurate. :p

But I'm a much bigger fan of Battlefield 1942, really.
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I rented it for the XBOX, and it was boring. It was the same level over and over. All you had to do was shoot fastest to win.

I would much rather play Ghost Recon.

6. I freaking own in that game. And when I don't...I get pissed,throw the microphone and type "quit" in console ;) :smug:
  7. Markdezy

Jan 24, 2004
    I usually throw my headphones, but same idea. Or chair, but lately, I've been playing in a la-z-boy, so it would be quite a feat to throw that beast.
  8. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    there are games that are so much better. if you think CS is skilled and gets adrenaline going you want to play adrenaline gamer. its so much faster... and just, well, less crap than CS. i know its popular, but so are stagg basses.
  9. I have no clue what this game is----- I play madden football
  10. goran

Dec 17, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Bartolini
  11. Indeed a great game. I use steam though.

This is why I bought a $120 video card.

12. Are you knockin' on stagg basses? They're pretty damn good in my hands, and I have a stagg 5 piece set.
  13. i love that game! mainly i like being the Ct's, with the M4 and i think its something like a ec130 or something *not sure if thats the right name* ya, it wont work on my comp anymore though... stupid microsoft windows 2000