Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How many people watched your eBay sale?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by gwreid, Sep 3, 2005.

1. gwreid

gwreid

Apr 8, 2005
    Utah
    Okay, I've sold a few things on eBay and currently have a Fodera up sale. At this point I have 29 people who have placed in on their watch lists... Who knows if anyone will actually bid!!! I'll let you know in a couple of days. Anyway, I got to wondering what's the record number of watchers you've seen for a bass related item that, in the end didn't, didn't receive one bid? AND, the record number where the item wa eventually sold. This one is my highest to date but I have yet to determine if it's a sale or no-sale.

2. Knavery

Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    I've sold things on there before, but haven't really paid attention to the number of people watching the item. I learned that what really matters is the last couple of hours.

3. I had around 10 on a P pickup. Sold it!

4. Bass Player

Bass Player

Aug 31, 2005
    England
    I recently had about 30 ish (can't remember the exact number) watching my Fretless Standard Jazz Bass on the UK E-bay, ended up getting a really good resale on it to! Your Fodera should definately get at least a few bids with the 29 watching it.