How many pillows do you use???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by adisu, Oct 25, 2005.

1. None (

6 vote(s)
  2. 1 (i'm not greedy)

27 vote(s)
  3. 2

28 vote(s)
  4. 3 (i almost seat when i sleep)

4 vote(s)
  1. adisu

adisu I admit it, I'm a "user"

Apr 8, 2005
    I use two , one is not enough and with none i certainly can't fall asleep.

I think most people would use two!!!!
    How can you sleep with none??
  2. I have 4 on my bed..i surround myself in pillows. :)
  3. Akami

Akami Four on the floor

They drive me nuts most of the time, but if I sleep on my side, I pull part of the blanket around under my head, that way I can adjust the thickness to my liking! A little is plenty! :smug:
  4. 2, and they're ridiculously thick, yet soft. I'm the type to shove my head into the pillows, like I'm going to bed mad or something, and if they weren't as soft and awesome as they are, I'd have constant eyeaches...knowwhatI'msayin?

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

2 I have to after all the years of headbanging :p
  6. at the moment i have 3 normal pillows, and 3 large square ones. i like to make a fort and sleep in it.
    Joshua, sometimes when i cant sleep i put my head under a the pillow too. weird, i thought i was the only one
  7. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    nowadays I use 2 and a corner of my girlfriend's pillow. When I lived alone I used 6. That was sweet.
  8. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    I have one of those fancy space age foam jobs.
  9. elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
    It's one of those ergonomically shaped, rather hard new-fangeled thingys. Works fantastic.
    Here's another somewhat related thing: I always sleep on my side. And I never move while I sleep. I know, because I have very long hair, and if I had moved, it would have been messed up. Sometimes I may turn while half-awake though, in the middle of the night.
    I know, I'm a complete whacko. :)
  10. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I use 2. One regular stuffed, the other a feather/down one. The down one is on the bottom, and it generally ends up getting wedged between the wall and the mattress. My wife has taken an affinity to using 2, with a third in her arms. Of course, she has always been a wierd sleeper. She always has her legs bent, so I have to nudge her back over to her side when I come to bed.
  11. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
  12. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I just sleep in my chair at the office.
  13. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sleep with one, getting a second soon. A lady is always a viable option as a third.
  14. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Aug 27, 2003
    redwood city, ca
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    one sobakawa pillow. never leave home without it.
  15. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I've got two!
  16. ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    Girls are too lumpy and tend to keep one ...uh... up.

I start out with two (pillows) but by morning one always ends up on the floor. My dog thinks this is a good program.

I always fall asleep on my stomach all stretched out but end up on my back. I don't think the aliens remember my position when putting me back.
  17. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    pillows are for the weak.
  18. +1
  19. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    I sleep on my bass....