Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How many times has Black Sabbath/ozzy released the same song?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I was looking up some Black Sabbath albums and then some Ozzy albums because I was bored and I think I found the main reason Ozzy is so rich.

He releases the same songs over and over and over and over again.
    You got the original Sabbath albums. Then We Sold Our Soul for Rock and Roll, which is a "best of" album. Then you have the black sabbath box set, then Black Sabbath: Past Lives, then Black Sabbath Reunion, then Black Sabbath: The Ozzy years, then of couse a plethra of remasters. Can't forget the Sabbath tribute Cd's

Then you got the Ozzy Albums, the remasters, the Live Randy Rhoades cd, Just Say Ozzy, Ozzy Live and Loud, the Ozzman Commeth, and probably more I forgot to list.

Other then a good marketing stratigy, what's the point of all this?

2. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    That's the only point to it. :)

3. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    you are probably right.

can't forget
    -Speak of the Devil
    -Live At Budokan
    - Sabbath live Paris 1970 bootleg
    -Best of Ozz- [IMPORT]
    - ozzfest Cd's

4. the classic blizzard of oz too. ozzy really let himself become a coked out joke, but that doesnt change the fact that the first 5 or 6 sabbath albums are incredible. they may be old and over marketed, the old albums still rule

5. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Isn't that the truth. This is why I HATE MTV's, "The Osbornes". The Gothfather of Heavy Metal can't open a freaking CD or operate a TV remote.
    :rollno: :(

6. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Ozzy has no recolection of who he once was. I think The Osbournes was he worst thing (besides drugs) that has happaned to him.

7. before the osbournes i didnt really feel too sorry for the guy and his destroyed brain, but once i saw it, i realized he (presumably) has no idea what a joke he has become because of his insane wife and idiotic kids. poor guy.