1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How much bass rig can you fit in your Tata Nano?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by unbasslichkeit, Mar 24, 2009.

1. I'm thinking an LM II, a nice robust 112 cab, and put the Jazz Bass in a gig bag in the seat next to me....:D

[​IMG]

2. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    With modification I bet you could fit a fridge.

3. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Well, you can't buy one here, but you could get a Smart Car and have the same question.

4. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    Our cheapie run about is a Smart Forfour. It's a discontinued four dorr model that never found it's way to the US (Google image search it.)

I would down the rear seat, but a SWR Basic 2-1y 1-15 cab, one of those large briefcases with pull along handle (carried the Markbass head, cables, mic), pedal board case, two basses, 2 light stands, 2 light bars with 4 lights on each, and carry a paeenger in the front seat.

Google image search a Peugeot 206. A fellow bass player carries us upright in that.

You'll be amazed what you can carry in cars today. Bumper to bumper, they're small. But the interior space is impressive.

5. Rumblz

Rumblz

Feb 23, 2009
    I could hardly fit a 410 cab in my yaris sedan. You'd probably have to strip the interior of that tata nano to fit anything big like a 410 assuming you could fit it through the door..

6. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I've driven a smart car quite a few times and assuming that you had no passenger you might be able to fit in a 2x10, a head and a bass, but that's about it. There really is very little luggage room in the standard Smart car.

7. I got it!!! You can fit the amp stuff in the car, but you'll need to hang your bass case/gig bag out the window while you drive.

8. Fernandes Nomad, Roland Microcube.