1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

how much do you think my Peavey 215 is worth?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bettyrocker23, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Bettyrocker23

Bettyrocker23

Jun 8, 2007
    Chico, CA
    Hey guys, I have a peavey 215 bass cab that i dont need any more. This is not a for sale ad, and im not trying to sell it here. How much do you think it's worth? its in good condition for being real old, and functions with no problems. i got it for free, so i dont know what a good price is, and im just going to sell it on craigslist. Its not the black widow, and its the version that is 14 inches deep.

thanks

2. thebassist1234

thebassist1234

Feb 12, 2006
    150-200

3. greenboy

greenboy

Dec 18, 2000
    remote mountain cabin Montana
    greenboy designs: fEARful, bassic, dually, crazy88 etc
    Look at the BassNorthwest used section and you will usually get a good indication. A Peavey 115 BW a few weeks ago was going for $200 there.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021