Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How much do you think?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gsmackfan00, Jan 20, 2005.

1. gsmackfan00

gsmackfan00 Banned

Jan 20, 2005
    Hello,
    I'm new here but I figured that alot of people on here know quite a bit more than me. So he's my question, I want to sell my Yamaha RBX270 that has a red, wood finish on the body. It has three controls on the body and has 24 frets. It's in descent condition but I assume that it's 8 years old. With new strings, how much do you think it's worth? ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED! Thanks.

2. See what they're going for. You could also ask maybe 75% of the original price, & be prepared to go down to 50%. This all depends on what it looks like, though.

3. Hofbrauhaus

Hofbrauhaus

Feb 10, 2002
    Upton, MA
    Check to see if some are on ebay, and look for one in similar condition to yours if you find one. Ebay is a good indicator usually of what the going price is for used instruments

4. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    I don't know if this may be of much help, but in France they list at 300 EUR and generally go for 250 on the used market.

Cheers,
    JL

5. gsmackfan00

gsmackfan00 Banned

Jan 20, 2005
    thanks for the comments