1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How much longer on new Pedaltrain line of boards?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by MattStonewall, Mar 27, 2015.

1. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    I've been interested in the Terra for awhile now. Sweetwater has the pictures up on their site but no availability yet. Anyone heard an official date yet from a rep? The guy I talked to has no idea.

Ricky Caboverde likes this.
  2. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Miami, FL
    I'd love to get a definitive release date other than "early Spring"...dying to get a Metro 16.

MattStonewall likes this.
  3. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    Ha! Yeah I know. I would say "early" spring has passed. At least the finally have product photo's up on their site now.

4. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    Dangit! I just called Sweetwater again after some time has passed and the dude said mid to late April would be when the boards are getting shipped in. Me likey...me wantey!

5. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Knoxville
    I have learned to never go by what Sweetwater says. They will make stuff up in the absence of not knowing, which is what it sounds like...that no one knows. MF doesn't even have a page yet, which in my experience has always been the first indicator that something is getting close. I have a Metro 16's worth of pedals sitting on my workbench in a layout just waiting for the actual board.

6. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Knoxville
    MF is now taking pre-orders. Says they expect to ship 5/7.

7. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    I finally pre-ordered a Terra a week ago. Two more days til release!

8. MothBox

MothBox

Oct 25, 2010
    Anybody know if the Nano+ has the bag straps to tie onto a gig bag? None of the photos seem to show this.

I want to wait for the new range but if they don't attach I should get to my local store now and snap a deal on the old model with the ties!

9. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    Well I just found out my board went from shipping out on the 7th to the 20th now. Grrr. What happened to "Early Spring"? ;-(

10. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    Well I just found out my board went from shipping out on the 7th to the 20th now. Grrr. What happened to "Early Spring"? ;-(

11. That's why I hate ordering from MF or Sweetwater and the likes because of that.

Got the new Pedaltrain Classic JR last week. Ordered from a small eBay store.

12. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    Well the Terra with the ATA tour case came. I'm really happy with it so far the only thing aggravating me is that the mounting bracket is waiting to come in from VoodooLab so I had to cable tie my power supply underneath with some shims. Here's my review of the product-

The board is light weight and plenty of room for pedals. The Velcro that it came with seems very durable and holds better than the industrial Velcro I buy at Home Depot. The tour case is built very sturdy and looks like it will take a heck of a beating. My only complaint about it...the tour case is HEAVY! It is heavy on it's own and I thought it might have wheels like some of the other cases I thought I saw had wheels. I read that the older cases with wheels went bad so I thought maybe they'd have improved on the design. The handle is sturdy but I'm wondering how heavy this case is going to be with all my pedals in it and the extra cables and what not I use to carry inside of the suitcase I had before with a smaller home made board.

13. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Pics! Looks like you might be needing a dolly ;)

I can't decide on which model to get yet (stuck between a metro or Jr)

14. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    I have 2 new pt terra 42s with soft cases. So far so good

15. I've been interested in the Nano +, and it still doesn't seem to be in stock at Sweetwater. I'll keep checking - can't be much longer ...

16. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    TPhoto_00016.

Ricky Caboverde likes this.
  17. MattStonewall

MattStonewall

Jan 7, 2014
    Virginia
    Fuzzy image but I had a long Memorial Day Weekend so I'm going to bed soon. There's a VoodooLab Mondo underneath powering most of the pedals but I had to use zip ties til my mounting bracket is shipped out to me.