Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How Much To Pay For This???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by muzfuz, Apr 9, 2001.

1. muzfuz

muzfuz

Oct 2, 2000
    I know that this is probably slightly off topic, but its extremeley important-- I'm under time constraint to sell some equipment before I go to college, and I have no idea how much its worth. I got this

Peavey powered mixer (XR 600B)
    and two cabs that go with it

firstly, what are they used for? I have no idea. I got them out of the dumpster basically (well they were going to end up there) Now its great equipment but, that much I can tell, but it needs some fixing. One of the cabs is broken, and the mixer isnt putting out too much sound. I'm getting them fixed if its worth it. what I'm wondering...

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE MARKET VALUE FOR THAT MIXER? I mean, it could be the XR 600F for all I care... just give me a price range so I know, cause I can't find one... I just need to know what it was worth, so I know how much to sell it for.

thanks

2. I have an XR600B. I've used it for everything from a PA head to a bass amp head to a mixer for home recording. Very versatile and it really puts out the volume.
    Don't know about market value but they seem to be going for around $200-$250 on eBay.

3. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    That probably assumes they work.... if you have to fix it... expect to get $50-$70 on ebay for it... good luck and study hard!