Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

how much would you guys pay for these things that i have?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fenderbluesdude, Jun 3, 2004.

1. i am in need of money. these are some of the things i dont use anymore. i am just seeing how much money i can get for these things.

1.behringer bx1200 bass combo 120watts
    2.jazz bass case skb(freedom case)
    3.p bass case skb (freedom case)
    4.FRETLESS jazz bass fender.
    5.jbp acoustic/electric bass.

2. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    You need to describe the condition of each item. Describe any issues/problems . Pics would help.

3. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Where are you located? You should probably fill out that info in your profile.

4. You'd have to describe whether the Jazz fretless was American, Japanese or Mexican.

5. sorry sorry.

ok the behringer is in perfect condition comes iwht pedal and manual.

the fender jazz factory fretless bass is made in mexico it is lined i used nickel roundwounds on it so there are visibal grooves but you cant feel them also above the g string there a acouple of bumbs on the 10 11 and 12th frets. it does have some damage to the body also. and thats about it.

the acoustic bass is in perfect condition it sounds great acousticly i dont really know about electricly though.

the cases have some were in the usual places and on the side near the handle it says j-bass or p-bass.

i will post pictures soon

6. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Would you clarify that you are asking what is the value of these items or, are you actually selling for the best offer?

7. rumblethump

rumblethump Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    If you want an estimate of value, search eBay for closed auctions on each of your items. Sorry but this sounds like a fishing expedition.
    Jazz bass maybe $200 depending on actual condition, cases $50 each. Amp $120

8. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Amp-$150.00
    Bass -175.00
    Cases-40.00
    For a used JBP (if the electronics work) $125.00

9. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    $35-40 for each case, $200-250 for the J bass, $150-200 for the JBP, $150-175 for the amp.