1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How much would you pay for an ATK

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by themajorrager, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Hi, i have sone a lot of reading on here about the Ibanez ATK's and i now have the opportunity to buy one. Its a black 5 string with maple neck and fingerboard, string -thru and one pickup - i think its the 305 model.
    the guy is asking US$360 - is this a good price? its in pretty good condition...thanks in advance
    :help:

2. full_bleed

full_bleed

May 27, 2005
    Arizona
    That sounds about right to me. I've seen them go for about $450 before but never less than $300. I hope it comes with a case.

3. I own two ATK's a 305 and a 300. We seem to get them cheaper in New Zealand than you guys do in the US, which is odd because everything else in terms of musical instruments is so much more expensive. I paid US$250 and US$290 respectively for mine, and both were great deals. Both had some cosmetic issues (but function perfectly). I would have paid more. $360 sounds OK. I think they're great basses for the $, and I really like the B on my 305 - best I've played at anything close to the price.

Steve

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    That doesn't sound too bad to me. The last time I watched any on eBay they all seemed to end up around there. I've seen them in the $400-$450 range, and as low as $250.