Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How much would YOU pay???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bass4life226, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Bass4life226

Bass4life226

Oct 28, 2002
    my fellow bassists....i have stumbled across a BEUTIFUL amp.....ladies and gentlemen, i have in my posession a:

Vintage Fender
    250 watt
    4x10 COMBO

This thing is from the 50's and its ALL FREEKIN TUBE BABY!!!!!!!!

im willing to sell it.How much will ya give me for her??!!she is a beute....
    Listen up though, i have only seen one of these in my life...and i own it. 4x10 combos are hard enuf to find, this is an ALL TUBE FENDER....give me ur imput!
    LATAZ!

mail me with ur bids!

2. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    You've probably got a Fender Bassman amp. It's at the most maybe 50 watts. 50 watts doesn't go very far and the cabinet really sucks for bass. You might have some luck selling to a guitar player. Check eBay for other recent auctions to see what people are getting for these.

Also, there's a "for sale" forum down at the bottom of all the topic headings...

3. Bass4life226

Bass4life226

Oct 28, 2002
    3 words...dont be dumb.....

The numbers 250 and the word watts are rite next to eachother which usually means 250 WATTS!!

i have offers for $750 for this....This thing pumps up the sound

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    mmmmmmmmmmmmnope. This is a pig in a poke. Take the $750, 'cause the folks around here are too wise for you.

5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    That's funny! 250 watts on a 50s Fender! Ahhhahaha! That's priceless! I'll have to remember that one. If you'd post a pic, or maybe give an accurate (yeah, right) description of it, myself, or others here could tell you exactly what you have.