Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How not metal am I?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Alright, when I was a freshman, someone paid me to drink a cup of Code Red Mountain Dew, filled halfway with salt. Needless to say, I did it.

I was quoted in saying, "It's like there are a thosand tiny elves inside me stabbing me with tiny elven knives." As I was huddled in the corner. I threw up lasgna, it was orange.

I promised myself I would never consume anything grosser than that. I broke my promise today.

College kids know this: A bunch of cheap/easy food is awesome. What you lose in taste you gain in convience/value. So I bought 20 ready made "hamburger patties" from a company by the name of Flanders for 5 American dollars.

I took my bargain home and decided to cook one of my burgers $0.25 hamburgers. Actually it was two. I got halfway through it, disgusted. It's like cheap spam, except grosser. My girlfriend reads the ingredience... main ingredient, Hearts. Soy and Hearts.

So my question: How do you metal guys, ninjas, samuris, day time talk show hosts do it? How do you eat hearts. I always expected them to taste like a fallen enemy, not horse ****.

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    This is my favorite post for use as a valentine's day card.

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    How romantic.

*melts*

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    1) buying heart mixed with soy. ***?? :eyebrow:
    2) a heart must be torn from the chest of your enemy and bitten into while still beating, not frozen and fried later. :bassist:
    3) it wasn't the heart of your enemy. the heart of your enemy will taste much better. :cool:

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    It tastes kind of like enemy chicken to be honest.

brad cook

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That's prett nasty, Till. It will definitely be a while before I kiss you again.

brad cook

7. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    The indians say when you kill a man in the dead of winder, the steam rising from his wounds is the soul escaping his body.

8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    why is it, when you kill a man in war it's heroic, but when you kill a man in the heat of passion it's murder?

9. outofthedeep

outofthedeep Guest

Jan 14, 2004
    East Texas
    mmm Flanders "quarter pound" "burgers".....
    ya know, if you put enough Tony Chachere's creole seasoning on them, they ain't half bad........

10. mikarre

mikarre Guest

I do mine up with a nice marinade of A1 sauce, salt, pepper, and a little butter. I do my bat heads the same way.

Know what could possibly be worse than what you ate? Burgers from vending machines. Ugh...I'll never make that mistake again.

11. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Because you touch yourself at night.

Matt, that's pretty freakin' gross. At least spring for the $2.50 so you can get liver-burgers, or even spleen-burgers.

12. True.

13. A Google image search for "not metal" gave me this following result

[​IMG]

One of the two is probably you.

14. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    my money is on the guy that isn't made of metal.

15. Josh Ryan

Mar 24, 2001
    :)

16. Josh Ryan

Mar 24, 2001
    enemy chicken. Sounds like something you'd find at a Chinese food place. It almost works as a band name.

17. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I don't know...could be a trick.

brad cook

18. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    What are you doing? You can't talk to the camera!

19. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I'd eat heart, but im too small and pathetic to rip anyones out but my own :(