1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How old where you when you decided to shave your chest/stomach ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Sep 9, 2008.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

How old where you when you decided to shave your chest/stomach ? I have never done such a thing other then what was required for a tattoo.

2. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    [​IMG]

3. StyleOverShow

StyleOverShow Still Playing After All These Years Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2008
    Hillsdale, Portland
    Just talked about this with my wife last night. I'm as hairy as an ape these days.
    When I was a "yout" of 20 something, I scarcely had a hair on my chest. No razor please.

4. steve21

steve21 Banned

Whenever I get tatted up there, I guess.

5. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I've been keeping the lawn mowed for awhile now. It takes all of two minutes to run some clippers and keep only the more favorable comparisons to Burt Reynolds.

6. don't do it jerry. [​IMG]

7. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    my Irish genes keep the hair at bay I've got a few that are still growing back form a tat i got done in Jan 06

8. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    Haven't had the urge, 50 years and counting. My son did at 15 or 16, out of boredom.

9. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

I usually wax my chest before going on vacation every summer. Also, I wax/shave my legs a few times during the summer as I ride a bike a lot for exercise.

I started doing this when I lost 60lbs and stopped being a larda$$... about 2 years ago.

Does that make me....... nevermind!:spit::D

10. Chest hair is not a man gene I am missing, and I don't shave it. It isn't horribly out of control, only slightly.:D

11. you shave it and it just grows back thicker and fuller. and the itch jerry, the itch.

12. Shave my jet black chest hair and lose that contrast against my pale white skin?? No way! How else would I get the chicks at the beach?

13. do they ask to borrow your sweater vest too.:confused:

:scowl:

14. spencer

spencer Guest

Feb 22, 2006
    I believe I was 13 or 14, it feels horrible to wear a shirt after.. I have done it a few times after as Im very hairy..

15. Right after I stopped beating my wife :rollno:

16. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    This thread reminds me of "It rubs the lotion on the skin".

[​IMG]

17. Noooo. It's not real thick. Just kind of scraggly looking.

Chicks did it.
    One told me I'm too sexy for my socks and sandals. So sexy it hurts.

18. i had 2 nicknames since high school one was beast

[​IMG]

the other was bear.

Brown_bear_rearing.

pending on who i was with.

19. I haven't yet, but I have thought many times about waxing it. The bad news is that the back hair is starting to come in now. I got the harry gene.

lowsound

20. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    At 50 my hair is still on my head. :smug: Hasn't migrated to the other regions en masse.