1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

How to cable my new Morley Triplex amp switcher?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BH12neil, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Hi to all,

How best to cable my new Morley Tripler amp switcher?

Firstly can I connect the input of the amp switcher to my Soundcraft Notepad 102 mixer and if so where would I connect to on the mixer?

Secondly, the amp switcher has three outputs and I have three amps to connect to so normally no problem. However I have an Akai Head Rush at the end of my signal chain that also has three outputs with each input taking a lead to each of the amps inputs, therefore how do I get round the problem of having two sets of cables leading to each of the amps but only one input to plug into on each of the amps?

I hope that's clear, all comments from those more technically gifted than me (and that's everyone) would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

BH12neil

2. Johnny DeVille

Johnny DeVille

Feb 18, 2012
    Don't know anything about a Head Rush but have a tripler. I use mine to swith in different amps or channels, combinations within one amp. My tripler is at the end of my chain to do the switching. My guess is that you will need to retire the head rush if your purpose is switching amps/channels for tone changes mid song.