Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How to change screen size?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jbplayer, Aug 15, 2001.

1. How can I change my Forums screen size so I don't have to move from one side to the other to read it. It was ok untill a couple of weeks ago and something changed. When I go to a thread everything is fine. It's just the Forums page that is so big. I reset my pixels to 800 by 600 and it made it too small to read and I still had the same problem with the Forums page. I changed it back to 640 by 480 pixels which is where it needs to be for my monitor size. (14 in).It's not a big problem. Just takes some of the fun out of the best site on the internet.
    Thank you Paul!!!

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I asked this question - it is a problem that has appeared since the last upgrade.

Paul PM'd me and this is his last reply:

Bruce,

Ok, I've gotta do some modifications to fit all the info into smaller columns. Give me a week and it should be much better.

Paul

3. Well, you could go put it in 800x600 again and then with your internet explorer program (whichever you use) go to view then text size and then fit it to your needs.