1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How to get drunk at the airport

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by unbasslichkeit, Jan 11, 2008.

1. When I took the bus back from Montreal to PEI (20 hour bus ride) I was waiting in line to leave and chugged a 40oz of 10% beer (we call them big 10's). And there was a guy there saying how he can't wait to have a drink. Me, him, and another guy get on the bus and sit at the back and it turns out that it's an Islander, a Native and a Newfie, sitting in the back of a bus. And the newfie pulls out a 24 pack. Half an hour later it was gone between the three of us and we enjoyed most of the trip back!

2. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Ever see the Man Show skit where Jimmy and Adam act like drunken pilots in an airport? Classic!

3. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    Newfoundlanders kick ***:p:D

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021