1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How to get in touch with 55 Bar

Discussion in 'Ask Janek Gwizdala' started by SirFunk, Aug 31, 2008.

1. SirFunk

SirFunk Supporting Member

May 24, 2001
    Topeka, KS
    Hey all, I was wondering if anyone who had trouble getting Janek's CD had contact info (e-mails or phone numbers) for 55bar. I tried calling the number they list on their website and have gotten no answer (i'm probably calling at the wrong times).

I ordered the CD July 15th and was charged for it July 16th... and i haven't even received a tracking number or anything.

2. janekbass

janekbass

Jan 28, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Founder and CEO of http://janeksbassstudio.com
    I can't apologize enough for this cock up with the 55bar. they have been terrible in distributing my album. If anyone experiences wait times like this please send me an email to gwizmon@gmail.com and I'll mail you a copy myself from my stack of promo CD's that I got in my deal with them.

The album will be available through my own website as soon as I can get out of this deal, and it'll also be available on iTunes before christmas.

Thanks again for your support.

Easy,

Janek