Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How to get rid of LOTS of vintage straps

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Broach_insound, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Mod note (BB): This is how you don't advertise gear for sale at TalkBass. I will not warn you again.

2. how many straps are we talking???

3. well i am sure you could try and sell them here or find someone to help you with ebay! That is a lot of straps. compulsive is right! ;) but the rest of the stuff sounds pretty good for $2000.

4. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Yea thats true I could sell them here but I need to be a supporting member which I plan on becoming in the near future but still the sooner I get rid of them the better I am sick of that big box of straps lying around
    (not to mention my big box of strings that I also got there)

5. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Don't tell me you got strings from the 70s...

6. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Yea and lots of them!!

But the straps are worse they take up to much room I either wanna sell them individually to people or just sell the whole box.

7. Invest in a digital camera & e-bay 'em individually. You'll make your money back plus a bunch more. The 'bay is a breeze. If you want to simplify the process but make less hand it off to one of the many e-bay stores popping up. Let them deal with it.

This quality info will cost.... 1 strap! :D

8. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York

well if any TBers are interested you can PM me I already have a smoothe transaction going with Subversivepinko.

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California

"Bump"?

This has gone WAY over the line between a legitimate thread and spamming.

If you have gear you want to sell, use the Classifieds.

And if you want to make money on TalkBass, at least become a supporting member. :scowl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.