Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How To Loooper a 105Q?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Petary791, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I had all my pedals plugged into my computer, but I felt like jammin' so I just plugged into my amp for the first time in a while without pedals. Wow, this tone is amazing. I NEED TO KEEP IT!

So I want to get a Loooper for all my non true-bypass pedals (probably a 4 loooper) and I was wondering how I could Loooper my 105Q? It would be redundant hitting a switch and then pushing it forward to engage it, right? Could I mod it so it's true bypass or something? Any suggestions?

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Yep, you should be able to mod for true bypass. I can't seem to find the website that explained all this, however, Keeley does this as well.

3. el_Kabong

el_Kabong

Jul 11, 2005
    Just leave it always engaged and hit the loooper switch when you want wah.

4. mgmadian

mgmadian

Feb 4, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Probably not, actually... it's motion-activated On/Off design isn't easily converted to true-bypass. I checked into this about a year ago with either Robert Keeley or FXDoctor (forget which one) and was disappointed to find this out myself...