1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How To Mod Pots...

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by RobbieK, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Here's my new video. I was working on a new preamp design that has quite a few features, so for the prototype I had to mod a few pots to combine all the features into three controls.

If you are a tech or just into bass mods, then learning how pots work and being able to mod them is very handy...

2. Watched the video yesterday. Good stuff. If it doesn’t mess up your workflow, more closeups of the pots while you're taking them apart or working on them would be great. Or, I suppose, watching on something besides my cell phone might help also.:D

3. Thanks mate. I'm trying to get better at shooting and editing as I go along. My new phone has a much better cam than my old one, but I'm hoping Mr Clause might drop a gopro down the chimney. This way I can have two cameras for this stuff and I can throw in some nice closeups...