1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

how to post?

Discussion in 'Recordings [DB]' started by oliebrice, Oct 30, 2006.

1. oliebrice

oliebrice

Apr 7, 2003
    Hastings, UK
    I'd like to put something up here, and finally have a decent recording that I'd like to get feedback on. How do I go about it?

2. oliebrice

oliebrice

Apr 7, 2003
    Hastings, UK
    no-one willing or able to help?

3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

I think you have to contact Damon Rondeau and send it by email to him - best to PM him first I think?

4. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    Augusta GA
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    That's just for the TBDB website, you could always do what others have and just post a link to whatever webpage (myspace etc.) that is hosting your soundfile.

DEMON - if yer having storage or bandwidth issues, feel free to yank any or all of my stuff, there's other ways to access my playing on line if anyone feels the need.