how to sell my 1959 P-Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chalie, Dec 27, 2007.

1. bluegreenturtle

bluegreenturtle

Mar 15, 2003
    Oregon
    I would think you would get a higher value for it not in the US due to demand and most significantly, the dollar drop.

2. lbpark

lbpark

Apr 23, 2005
    AL
    Just wanted to add to this saying the vintage guitar market is on fire in Japan. There are collectors over there that will buy no matter the price. I believe there's one man who has something like 50 original sunburst Les Pauls!

3. Hi Guys,
    Thanks for your thought.
    I saw what is going in Japan for such vintage thing but I am not a fan of such behavier so I wasn't thinking much. I am not a good bassist but I love to play and love to see people play. I sold some of my basses to those who realy enjoy that bass and love to see them happy that is why I like to sell to those who want the bass for their use not for trade. Working from this part of the world will not be easy since those serious people are not here so I will have to bring it there for this job.
    I receive some PM asking for the bass and I am glad that you guys are after this one seriously. I will make sure that I will not make any mistake by selling it to the wrong person who wanted to make a trade out of this bass. Trust me my asking price in not crazy.
    Thanks,

4. What are you hoping to get for it, anyway?[/QUOTE]

Please send me PM. Thanks.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 22, 2021