1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How to take of grill off Peavey Headliner 115?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MFeleki, Sep 5, 2017.

1. I'm not sure if this is the right forum so please let me know if it isn't.

Does anyone know how to take the grill off of the Peavey Headliner 115 cab without damaging it? I want to get to the speaker to test if the voice coil is damaged but I can't seem to figure out how the grill is attached.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

2. If you look real close at the grill itself, it is folded over backwards (about an inch deep) and each of those folded flanges have four screws holding the grill to the face of the amp. Super easy to remove....helps to have a magnetized phillip screwdriver though :D

MFeleki and Stumbo like this.
  3. Thank you for replying to my post! I actually figured it out about a week after posting and thought I would just leave this thread to die since nobody had replied by then. Turns out I wasn't working in enough light and didn't see those screws the first time I looked. In addition to that, it seems I posted this question in the wrong forum. D'oh!

MusicallyMrM likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021