1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How to wash a sap cap?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Muaguana, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Muaguana

Muaguana

Jul 28, 2009
    Despite searching the interwebs, I haven't found any information on how to properly wash one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Night-Watchman-Sap-Cap-Extreme/dp/B001O5NT26

What makes me apprehensive about machine washing it is the impact material in the pouch. I'm not sure what it is or how it will react with laundry detergent, if at all. Does anyone else own one of these, and if so, how do you wash it? I used to just spray Febreeze on the inside of the rim, but I figure it's probably better to actually clean it for once.

2. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Huh! Back when I used to be into this sort of stuff, 20 years ago more or less, it was illegal to buy any sort of sap items (gloves etc) by mail unless you were law enforcement. Now I guess anyone can buy them off Amazon! :p

I'd email the manufacturer for cleaning directions.