How was your day?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Well, How was it? (Or how is it going so far?)
  2. Went to school so it sucked butt. Yourself ?
  3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I got a lot to do, I'm out.
  4. odie

odie Supporting Member

9 hour day one break for 20 minutes. My butt is dragging!!
  5. I haven't been playing much bass lately...which is depressing.

my mom won't let me get an SX.

School's lame.

thanks for asking.

6. Good. Got the concert band music. So instead of playing along with the tuba, I'm first chair Bassoon! :)
  7. Bassoon.....for real?

I played contra bass clarinet for 4 years of high school!

8. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I did some wiring in the basement(no the house is not on fire, thank you!). Wasted a ton of time here at TB. My kids were supposed to walk home from school for the first time today, but it rained hellishly so I had to pick them up.

9. Yay! I always wanted to join concert band, because I hate playing three songs in jazz band, then sitting around for the rest of the concert. I was given a choice of getting the tuba or bassoon, and the bassoon looked more challanging!
  10. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Ordered my PA today.

Upshot: have PA on the way.

Downside: It cost money (under budget, so I can't complain too much...)
  11. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Well, I ripped the door off the company truck with a my fork truck at work today.

And to top it all off, I was taking a pee pee at work at the end of the day, and I tried to spit in the urnial while I was going. And would'nt you know it, I spit on the end of my manhood. :(

That pissed me pun intended! :p
  12. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I went to school and helped my mom on a paper for her grad. school class (believe it or not i'm a decent writer when i try).

Needless to say my day is going better than Joe's.
  13. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I worked. But it wasn't too bad.
  14. great day, school, then marching band practice, nothing too bad

good part: me and my lady friend (;)) made plans to go to a USC (university of SC) football game soon, we went to wendy's, and tom we are going out after school to the movies and to do some shopping, [quagmire]oooo right [/quagmire] :D

and joe, im sorry, but i MUST say it:
    you slobbed your own knob :p
  15. hahahha

eww :D
  16. unharmed

unharmed Iron Fishes

May 19, 2003
    London, England
    Work. Very busy. Probably getting a promotion soon. Got Jodo training tonight. Not getting time to play bass very much.<BR><BR>Mainly good :). Thanks for asking :p
  17. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I went to work, sat through endless stupid meetings, learned I'm to be responsible for another linux server (OK, good!) went to practice, can hame by 10:45, ate a can of corn, now Im here. In retrospect I should have microwaved the corn a little. Other than that I have no regrets.
  18. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Whoa man, I'm sorry! That really sucks... bigtime morale buster, right there.... :(
  19. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    Not a bad day at all.
    Had a job interview, didnt get the job. Thats ok, didnt like the job description.

Hung out with my old drummer for a bit, hopefully going to buy his dads classical guitar cheap.

I was pretty tired from a lack of sleep and my driving showed it, so i went home and took a nap.

Woke up an hour and a half later, went to eat with my mom.

came home, went to the laudnry mat.

Hung out with my friend nathan for a bit.

talked to my gf and here i am now.

Good day.
  20. My day was pretty boring. When to school, only had one class though. Went job hunting. Sat on the computer for way too long.