1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How weird would it be if I dated a woman older than my stepmother?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by HollowBassman, Jul 17, 2007.

1. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    What are your thoughts on dating people significantly older or younger than you?(10 year age difference)

2. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    that's just creepy. I'd say 9 years is the limit. Ever. Except if you're 18, the younger than you limit is 3 years.

3. If you're over 30, it doesn't really matter much. Under that and it may just be coz you're fulla vitamins and she's having fun.

4. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    Is she hot?

5. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Yes! She has the looks of a 23 year old and the maturity(read:no drama) of a 33 year old!

6. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    Then who cares how old she is?

Hook up and enjoy.

7. It doesn't matter if it is weird when you think it is normal, but if she thinks it is weird, then it may not end up well.

And if you both consent? Have fun :)

8. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    I don't want people to get the wrong idea; I really don't care if anyone thinks it's weird. :smug:
    I just thought it would be an interesting topic.:)

9. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    nail her

ps: is she asian?

10. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    3 years so you see guys/gals date 15 year olds? Around my age (for us guys) a girl 1 year younger is accepted, maybe 2 years and if any guy can get a older girl well they are just plane lucky (well not like way old. 18, 19 is perfect luck, not much older but they can buy you beer, well here anyways :D). There seems to be a kinda double standard, if a 19 year old guy dates a 15 year old then that's weird but if a 15 year old guy dates a 19 year old gal then it's cool.

11. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    Lol! You beat Maki to it.

12. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD

Nope. :eyebrow:
    I'll leave the asian threads to Maki and Soulgeezer.

13. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006

lol I've seen the 4 year age difference in highschool....seniors dating freshman. Not very often, but often enough. I've also seen the younger guys gettin older girls, but that's only one case. Although once I start college next month that'll likely change...perhaps I'll meet a sophomore or junior...or something like that.

14. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    hey man, i liked asian women ever since i can remember, which would have made me about 4:bag: :D :bassist:

:hyper:

15. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    4 year difference?! wow in my school he'd be called a pedo.

EDIT: but this all applies to the under 18 rule, Once you pass 18 dating someone older (even by 10 years) doesn't matter IMO.

Dis is something like 33 years old and is dating a 24(?) year old.

16. I can think of a few cases like this back when I was in high school, but it was generally frowned upon. A 3-4 year gap at that age is pretty large IMO.

17. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    last year i was 16 and was on the go with a 14 year old girl (MAYBE 13, i dont think she was tho) never actually went out either...kinda weird beacuse we hooked up quite a bit

18. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I think the better question is "How weird would it be if my dad dated a girl younger than me"

:D

19. XavidmanX

XavidmanX

Jun 29, 2006
    Bakersfield, CA
    We don't believe you. You know the rules...no pics=no hot stepmom.

20. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    I didn't say that my stepmom was hot!:rollno:
    I was talking about the girl that I want to date.:)
    (sorry no pictures....yet)