1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How would you retaliate if someone verbally abused you in front of a group of your pe

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by username n/a, Sep 13, 2008.

1. How would you retaliate if someone verbally abused you in front of a group of your peers?

2. Respond in kind.

Mike

3. I'm with Mike, give as good as you get. Better if you're smarter than them, a la Peter Pan vs. Rufio.

4. XtreO

XtreO

Jan 2, 2008
    Norway
    Say something offending relating to sexual preferrence and size of mangoods?

5. +1
    Insults based on the offending parties junk never fail to satisfy.

6. Hit 'em in the face. That'll learn him. :mad:

:)

7. 9mmMike

9mmMike Would you happen to have a cookie for me? Supporting Member

I would not.

8. I don't have peers.

9. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Hard to say. I somehow offended a guy who had his family with him and he obviously felt threatened so I let him vent and go on his way. I outweighed him nearly 2 to 1 but getting into a brawl in front of his wife and kids wasn't going to make things any better so I decided to just take it.

Otherwise I just tell people to stuff it up their hind quarters.

10. christmetal

christmetal

Aug 21, 2008
    verbal attacks mean nothing to me
    they just show that they are insecure and they need love now more than ever

11. kill

12. Possibly something immature like making a comment about how hot his mom is and how nasty she likes to get with my naught bits......:meh:

i dunno.....depends on the context of the event.

13. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    I would blow them one of my farts, or Insult back, Mother, manhood, car. whatever it took

14. Otso

Otso

Mar 6, 2006
    Finland
    Primary school or secondary school?
    In primary school you call him a poophead, and flush his crayons down the toilet, in secondary school you say things about his mom, genitals and sexual preferences.

15. thank them for the kind, intelligent advice, and let them know that you'll take it on board for next time. Usually confuses them a bit.

16. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    Perfect. :)

17. kydnav

kydnav

Jun 24, 2006
    Netherlands
    I don't let people verbally abuse me..

In the rare cases I loose my guard and someone does try to, I usually look at them all droopy eyed, flash my cutest smile and say "I love ya"

And since most people who try to humiliate me through words tend to use my sexuality for it.. In those cases it's just "So our date for tomorrow's off?" or "That's really nice, but when are you going to take your clothes off?"

:bag:

18. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    Sucker punch.

19. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    Either a snappy comeback or ninja throwing stars.

20. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    What'd they say?