Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bogster, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Bogster

Oct 13, 2002
    Orange Park, FL
    Hi guys, I am a newbie, and a senior member from HCBF, just dropped in to say hello and see why guys like Bassaussie, Allan Grossman, and several other hc forum regulars drop by over here from time to time. I also recognize one of your mods' names. Hi JT! :)

I'm NOT a troll, nor an @$$h*le and don't intend to start here. I play a BTB405QM, an '86 Peavey Foundation, and another bass, a five string, which shall go nameless at this time due to the HUGE amount of harassment I got for it over at HC! :D

My only amp currently is an Ampeg BA115, and if anyone can tell me how to get rid of that dreadful HISS that that amp makes without disconnecting the tweeter, I'm all ears! :D

Anyway, good to be here, and hello to all.

2. Welcome to talkbass, fill out your profile.
  3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Hmmmmm ... it's not a Wishnevsky is it?

Well, even if it is, welcome aboard! Just jump into the fray any ol' time.
  4. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Welcome bogster, to the last bass forum you will ever visit.. :D. just kidding..
  5. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Bogsta!! whattup?- i visited HC from time to time- but it got very silly sometimes- welcome to TB- serious discussions;) - but fun and entertaininng as well as informative- i moderate yet another forum- but theres no question about it- TB is the biggest and most imformative- youll dig it here-- peace, Adriann
  6. Bogster

Oct 13, 2002
    Orange Park, FL
    Adriann! Good to see you!!!

Yeah, HC can be a silly place sometimes, but don't be fooled-there are an amazing group of talented and good-hearted folks over there. I've met one in person, and talked to several over the phone, and they are just great, great friends (inasmuch as one can be 'cyber-friends'). :D

And seapickle, I forgot my profile, didn't I? D'oh!! :eek: :D
  7. rickreyn

rickreyn Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    Since I am a loyal TB'er, I too am ignorant of other bass forums, or at least don't know the acronym. What is it?
  8. im guessing HCBF=Harmony Central Bass Forum ??
  9. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002

so you knew what you were doing, right?

what's the five string?