1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

How's it goin', eh?

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Eddy Lee, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Eddy Lee

Eddy Lee

Aug 24, 2007
    Hey out there.. Just registered here. I've been here lots of times before and read the threads, but never joined up.. (don't know why not.. I guess I've never been much of a 'joiner')

Anyhod... I been thumpin' the four strings for over 20 years now.. Put it down for a while to persue guitar and keys, but the bottom end always calls me back.. No matter what other instruments I play, I always consider myself a bassist first.

My main bass right now is a Fender Jazz MIM, which I am in the process of upgrading.. (hardware, electronics, everything) Been waiting 4 months now for a set of Bartolini pups that are made specifically for the MIM Jazz. (no bridge p/u routing required) Bartolini don't seem too much in a hurry!

I also build basses from spare parts and whatever I got lyin' around the house..

It's good to be here!

-Ed