How's it going TBers?

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Blenderhead, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Well, I've lurked on TB for a while (was it a mistake admitting that :p ?) and decided that I might as well say hello.

I'm 16, a dude, I've been playing the electric bass for a bit over a year. Some friends of mine and I do jam, and once we get a bit more proficient we hope to start doing some paid gigs (covers with originals thrown in).

I guess my musical taste is mostly rock, but I'd say it ranges anywhere from Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc. to Bad Religion (hence the name), The Offspring, etc.

Anyways, my goal as a bass player is to be able to be technically skilled but really just write a line that fits the song, and to be able to harmonize and sing.

That about wraps it up, sorry for the long intro and if you're wondering why I'm up at this ungodly hour... school's out (not for much longer though :atoz:)!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021