Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How's Music123.com?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Wrigley, May 27, 2002.

1. Wrigley

Wrigley

May 26, 2002
    Hi everyone. Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with ordering from Music123.com? How do they compare to MusiciansFriend.com? I know a lot of people aren't fans of MF, but a few people I know have ordered stuff from them, and never had a problem...maybe they were just lucky. I'm pretty new, so I just want to make sure that they aren't some on-line ghetto wherehouse. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Wrigley

2. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    I bought a Zoom pedal and a cord from them. It came fairly quickly, and as advertised. I didn't like the Zoom, and returning it for credit was no problem. I'd buy from them again.

3. prom-1

prom-1

Nov 8, 2000
    I've ordered some stuff from Music123 and it's always arrived quickly. I ordered a Martin acoustic from them that just didn't suit my style, and they took it back without any hassle. I always order musical supplies from them unless they don't happen to carry what I'm looking for.

Jeff

4. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    More of a Misc. subject.

Moved.

5. melvin

melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    My friend bought a viola from them and had no problems and what not, I think other people in my orchestra class ordered from them and had no problems either