1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

How's that Russian milk, Kserg?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ZombieGhosTrain, May 1, 2006.

1. Bales of confiscated marijuana will be fed to cows this coming winter in Russia. No word on how it will affect the milk from those cows. - MSNBC, 8/16/05

If Napoleon Dynamite has taught me anything, you can detect bleach and when a cow has been in an onion patch by its milk. Wonder what marijuana will do?

Who came up with this idea?

2. what did napoleon teach you?

3. Yellow=onions. Weird, bleachey taste= bleach. Green, makes you have conversations with the cows afterwards=pot.

4. what part of napoleon dynamite was that in?

5. He was at the fair, sitting at a booth with 3 huge jars of milk in front of him. Pedro wins for showing a bull, the imperfection is the extra nipple or something, and Pedro is wearing the medal in the bath later, when he talks about how he felt sick....I don't remember much. But it was there. I don't know if I'm ready to face that movie again this year...or next...It was good the first few times though.

6. WHAT????? did they make a ND2 or something that i didnt see, ive never seen that part, that i can remeber

7. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    hahahaha NICE! I’ll let you know after winter as I plan on going back there for a little bit to visit...

I am sure it won’t affect anything as it's just a plant; THC only comes up when you heat it up to some temperature.

Thanks for a good laugh; I can’t wait to get stoned of milk!

Have said that I think the best milk I ever had in my entire life came from a cow that my neighbor had. We would drink it no more then several minutes after it came from the cow… was freaking GREAT.

8. Stoned cows cool. wont need to push them over theyll just fall. and as far as i know THC is potent anytime. thats why cookies are good!

9. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I can back him up on that. Napoleon takes a big swig out of each container of milk and declares the problem with each one. Two old guys behind him nod, impressed by his milk-problem identifying abilities. I believe he's wearing an FFA jacket just like the people wore at my school when I was younger.

bc

10. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

i can hardly blame you for missing that scene. the pacing of that movie was so fast that if you blinked, you missed it entirely.

:eyebrow: