How's the weather?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, Jun 15, 2003.

1. So do I. Its thwapping goodness.

2. By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    It's about 93F here, for the next couple of deys.
    Forcast says back down in the 80's, which is what I like.
  3. I dunno, I've not looked outside yet.

4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    sunny and hot for days now, which is not too common
  5. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
  6. It's beautiful, shame I have to revise :rolleyes:
  7. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Low 90's with VERY HIGH humidity!! Feels like breathing through a wet sponge!! There are some thunderstorms moving through the are too!!
  8. Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    Lovely week planned for the Rockies.
  9. Bah...rainy season here :(
  10. it was absolutely gorgeous outside today. i got outside, chilled with some friends, made some hilarious videos, two days left of finals, this summer's gonna be rad.
    word. :cool:
    i'm getting started on making some summer mix CDs.
  11. JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    In plain words?

It's now the middle of June & I still haven't been to the beach. It's been unseasonably 'cool'
    for about the past 3 months...June 16th & it's in the high 60s tonight with a steady breeze(wind).

I think the local weather people said this the other day-
    Of the 23 weekends so far in 2003, it has rained on 16 of them.
    I'll go even farther...the 7 or so that had no rain were cold & dreary.
  12. Yesterday, sunny and 90, with little wind or humidity.

Today, cloudy, rain later, and about 65 with a stiff breeze.

I hate Oregon weather.

Rock on
  13. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    The weather is beautiful.

Man, Muskegon sucks during the winter, but during the summer it's the place to be. And if there's nothing to do here, there's a tourist town (Grand Haven) about 15 minutes south of here that is fun. Lake Michigan is awesome!
  14. Beautiful. Sunny and 27 (that's 80 for you silly people who still use the fahrenheit system :p). Actually, I'd like it a bit cooler. It is fine for just sitting around outside, but playing sports can get painfully hot. I can't imagine how anyone can stand living in a place that gets over 100 :eek:.

Of course, I'm Canadian, so a comfortable temperature for playing sports outside is 20 degrees fahrenheit. I've played hockey in weather as low as -40. Your eyelashes freeze and sometimes stick together a bit when you blink. Hasn't been that cold in years though.
  15. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Been very wet and cool here. I think we're like 20 inches above average. Great for the lawn but haven't been to the beach or the pool yet