Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

HP xt345 Laptop and 2.1 speaker/sub setup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Groove Theory, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    Alright, I've got unexpected medical bills that need to go, so up on the block is my laptop.
    It's an HP Pavillion XT345, It works great, is cosmetically excellent. no screen scratches or issues, battery hasn't given me any problems, comes in original box with all the original materials, discs etc, I'm also selling it w/ a set of brand new Dell 2.1 speaker/sub system. It'll also come with the AC adapter, and a medium/small sized USB optical mouse. Here's the stats on the Laptop:
    HP Pavilion xt345
    P4 2.0 GHz
    30 GB Hard Drive
    256 MB RAM
    15" XGA TFT
    DVD/CD-RW drive
    3.5" floppy Disk Drive
    Win XP Home

Here's the stats on the speakers from Dell's website:
    Dell A525 2.1 Stereo Speakers: Serious sound just short of surround. Sound that will fill your home office and dorm room, great for listening to CDs, DVDs, MP3s, and games. Engineered for high quality (30 watts total) stereo sound.

on evilbay now.

I'm no computer tech expert, but if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Sorry about the glare on the screen, the no-flash pics I took didn't come out well at all, if you would like more pics, let me know. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Groove Theory

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    more pics

Attached Files:

3. Groove Theory

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    and lastly is the speaker pics, one is from the Dell website, the other one is the speakers in their original box. if you want me to unpack them to get more pics, let me know. Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Does the laptop have built in wireless?

5. Groove Theory

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    I honestly have no clue what is required for wireless, I've never even tried to use it. I've really only used this for writing research papers, surfing TB before getting my desktop, and burning a few CD's...
    According to the the wireless link in control panel it has a:
    ALi Fast Infared Controller

so I think it does, but I'm not 100% sure, let me know if I should be looking for something else....

6. Groove Theory

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    also to answer other questions I've had,
    It does have a firewire
    and the RAM is able to be upgraded up to 1gig.

7. Groove Theory

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    I've gotta sell this, so I posted it on e-bay now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.