1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD HPF-Pre Series 1 Buffer Preamp w/ Hi-Pass Filter PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Jefenator, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    Price:
    Your piezo pickup probably wants this. I've tried every pickup and amp I've ever had without, and gone back to using a preamp in a big hurry. This is the most basic model of HPF-Pre, with the Hi-Pass filter and the phase switch (both of which I would say are indispensable). I'd still have this zip tied to the tailpiece of my Kay bass but I finally splurged on the next model up (which adds a battery indicator and a volume control).
    This has seen some use but is still in good working order and should last a long time yet.
    fb-3.
    fb-4.
    Asking $30 OBO, shipped CONUS. (First Class Parcel is standard, can ship Priority for a bit more $$$.) PayPal preferred.
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    Price drop bump. $30 shipped CONUS.