1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD HPF-Pre - Series 3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jondiener, Jan 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jondiener

jondiener In the corner, staring at phone during break. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Mint condition, with the exception of 2 strips of ‘hook’ velcro on bottom. These can easily be removed, if desired. There are also 4 small rubber feet on the bottom. Will ship in original box and packing material.

I bought this new from HPF Technology, LLC in May of 2016 and it lived on my pedal board most of the time since. I no longer have a need for this, as I recently purchased a Noble Pre which has a switchable built-in HPF. And my Grace Design ALiX also has a HPF (my upright rig).

The Series 3 model has a variable volume control and variable HPF frequency (from 35Hz to 140Hz), which makes it very flexible for many types of instruments.

Detailed info is at: HPF-Pre, updated December 18, 2016 - hpftechllc

Asking $85 USD, shipped ConUS. No trades at this time, please.

(all photos are of actual unit)

HPF-Series3-JSD160601. HPF3a. HPF3b. HPF3c.

freedomryder and Dee-man like this.
  2. jondiener

jondiener In the corner, staring at phone during break. Gold Supporting Member

Sold, pending payment.