1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HTC Cruise (polaris) Unlocked Cell Phone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by SLaPiNFuNK, Sep 17, 2008.

1. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    Can be used on T-Mobile / AT&T and any GSM SIM Card network...

Like New HTC Touch Cruise (aka Polaris) Cell Phone!

This is one of the most full featured, easy to use smart phones out on the market!

Condition of Item:
    No physical damage to outer casing of cell phone. I have always used this phone in the included silicone case. The screen has a screen protector on it. There is a small scratch on the screen PROTECTOR. I am including a 2nd screen protector that the buyer may wish to replace as desired. Phone is in perfect working order.

Included:

1 x HTC Touch Cruise Cell Phone
    1 x Silicone Case
    1 x Original Battery
    2 x Stylus (1 used / 1 new)
    1 x UN-USED Headphone Set w/ replacement ear bud covers
    1 x Home / Travel Charger w/ USB Cable
    TomTom GPS Navigation Software
    Original Manuals
    Original Box

TOM TOM Navigation software does not include any "Maps" you must purchase and download "Maps" from Tom Tom's web site. You purchase maps for your specific area or country.

Phone can be used with a MicroSD Card (NOT INCLUDED)

I personally used this phone with my carrier T-Mobile and had no problems at all! Easy to use, just put in your SIM card and GO!
    This phone can be used with any carrier that has a SIM card (AT&T etc).
    I only used this phone with my bluetooth headset (not included) so did not hold phone up to my head.
    Phone has never been dropped, in perfect working condition!

This phone is GPS Ready! You can use the internal GPS antenna with Google Maps or Livesearch from Microsoft. Both work great for directions or mapping while driving.

Asking $420 Shipped

PayPal please... will only ship to confirmed and verified paypal address's...

P1070178.

P1070179.

P1070180.

P1070181.

P1070182.

P1070183.

P1070184.

P1070185.

P1070186.

P1070187.