Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

HUGE Halloween PARTY SHOW

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by JWC, Oct 27, 2000.

1. JWC

JWC Banned

Oct 4, 2000
    My band is playing this huge Halloween club party Saturday. The club is 2 stories tall (but there aren't 2 actual stories, just a high celing) indoors of course. Then you go up some steps to a door (what appers to be a backdoor). You open that door and you are enclosed by four 2 story brick walls with no celing. A stage is in the back. We got fog machines, lighting, and get this....
    hold on....
    Alot of university students will be there as well as all of our friends and family members (well, the ones who actually go to rock clubs). The place is going to be slammed.
    We are coming out in full...get this...KISS makeup and attire (well not the stacked boots, etc.) but you get the drift. I get to live out this all time fantasy of being THE DEMON!!! YES YES YES. Those in the front row....watch out for spit up "blood".

2. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    Sounds cool. Sorry I can't make it though. I checked your profile and you're playing on Earth. Thats way too far from my home planet, Jendel.